Friday, March 27, 2009

..$$ THAT WAS A DAY AND ONE IS TODAY $$..


THAT WAS A DAY AND ONE IS TODAY,
No one was around me else you
and i used to be happy like a sand-boy.
now with so many pals all around,
i feel like a solitary soul.

Someday, i used to get your love and care,
hours without your SmS were very rare,
now also, i receive SmS but only from customer care.
Someday i used to act as a shutter,
because so much you used to mutter,
now eager are my eardrums to hear you utter..

Someday day used to commence with your good morning
and pause with your good night,
now also it starts and pause on you
BUT its not your besties
your remembrance it is.
THAT WAS A DAY AND ONE IS TODAY...

Someday i always used to smile,
because i was very happy.
and many a times you commented
that i was always contented.
Now also people say I am always glad,
sometimes they also call me mad,
BUT how do they know , i am very sad.
THAT WAS A DAY AND ONE IS TODAY....

Once on my birthday, you were the first one to wish,
this time i know you will miss,
but i know you will wish,
May be that will not reach me to kiss.....

EVERYTHING changed from that day to today,
but unchanged in onething, that is my love.
It's still as much as if not more than that day.
THAT WAS A DAY AND ONE IS TODAY......

No comments: